- Canna – Well-known and long-standing brand – trusted by thousands of growers world-wide
- Developed and improved over many years
- Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system.
- Great for use at any time to give your plants an extra boost
- Helps prepare mediums for re-use by breaking down dead roots
- Works with hard or soft water
- Perfect for use with the Canna range of nutrients and boosters
Your choice in size of Canna Cannazym (either 250ml, 1 litre or 5 litre)
How Canna Cannazym Works:
Cannazym contains a mixture of 12 different enzymes which break down dead roots and turns them into food for your plant. It works hand-in-hand with Rhizotonic for a thriving rootzone. Root hairs (the main absorption point of the roots) break off the larger roots during transplantation, whenever a pot is moved, and even during watering! Cannazym breaks down the broken off root hairs while Rhizotonic stimulates speedier replacement of the root hairs. Cannazym also creates space for fresh roots to grow preparing your medium for re-use. Cannazym also contains vitamins and plant extracts for general plant health and beneficial micro-organisms to assist strong, healthy root growth.
How to Use Canna Cannazym
Cannazym can be used with almost any medium and grow-system. Cannazym can be used from the beginning of the vegetative phase right the way through flowering to the flush. Simply make up your nutrient solution as normal and add Cannazym at a rate of 2.5ml/litre. It is not recommended that peroxide products (H2O2) is used at the same time because the peroxide will kill the micro-organisms in the Cannazym making it much less effective.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Canna Cannazym recommended dosage: 2.5ml/Litre from start of veg through to the flush.