- Contains an array of enzymes that break down dead materials, turning them into available foods
- Fortifies plants’ immune systems, increasing their resistance to pests and diseases
- Contains ingredients that act as surfactants, giving Acti-Vera the properties of a wetting agent
- Classed as an ‘organic botanical activator’
- Speeds up growth rates and enhances overall vibrancy and vigour
- Effective in any medium or system, not just soil
- Delivers great results indoors and outdoors
- Makes an excellent foliar spray
- Speeds up metabolic rates, making better use of any other nutrients that you add in
- Helps to prevent root disease
- Improves germination rates for seeds
- Certified as fully organic and 100% vegan-friendly
1 x bottle of BioBizz Acti-Vera. Choose your size above
How Acti-Vera Works
The Aloe Vera plant is an evergreen perennial succulent that has been revered for thousands of years for its incredible life-giving properties. As it turns out, Aloe Vera is as good for plants as it is for people! It contains an array of enzymes that help to break down dead materials and make them available to plants as food, while creating a harmonious environment for beneficial bacteria and fungi. Add it to your feeding routine and you can expect to see an overall increase in health and vitality, with improved growth rates and a heightened level of resistance to stress. Your plants will be better equipped to deal with issues like pest infestations, root diseases and negative changes in the environment. Aloe Vera also contains ingredients that act as surfactants, making Acti-Vera an excellent wetting agent. Wetting agents work by lowering the surface tension of liquids, allowing them to penetrate substrates more effectively and making foliar sprays more potent.
How to Use Acti-Vera
When growing with the rest of the BioBizz range, Acti-Vera can be added to your feeding regimen at the same rate, regardless of whether you pot-up with Light-Mix or All-Mix. Often, dosages are different depending on the starting level of fertiliser contained in the medium.
Use it at a rate of 2-5ml per litre of nutrient solution. Acti-Vera can be added right the way through the grow and bloom phases, finishing
Acti-Vera also makes an excellent foliar spray when used at a rate of 5ml per litre of water.